Friday, September 26, 2014

CRAIGSLIST FIRST KISS

CRAIGSLIST FIRST KISS
    He met her through an ad he seen on craigslist

    A listing for an apartment for rent a place he couldn't miss

    A magical moment their eyes first met the spot they had their first kiss

     So every year their our anniversary he send her an AD filled with their memories

      A craigslist listing that comes straight from his heart goes something like this

      Wanted to rent a space in my heart a commitment for our souls to never part

       One more year and let the ST. of my Mary always be sweet and never be tart
’
       After he told me about his past a second chance through craigslist he found romance

       I didn't believe him it can’t be true, how this fairytale romance can happen to you

      Then I cried and said grandpa I’m happy for you, things about grandma I never knew

       next time you answer an AD on craigslist this could be that special someone it could be it
       
       
            

             

No comments:

Post a Comment