Thursday, October 15, 2015

I'M AN AGING DISASTER

 I'M  AN  AGING DISASTER

           five years since it all went bad

                     i'd tell you the truth

                    but its much to sad

                   two deaths and a cancer

                   is the short side of an answer

                   where as i'm already aging like a dad

                   depressions constant reminder

                  of what I don't have

                  I count the grey highlights of frost in my head

                 wondering if it was all worth the cost when i'm dead

                ten years ago i was considered to be young

                 now the difficulty of living my life has begun

                 the rage of reality one must occur

                 fighting to get back to the days of who we were

                 whoever said we age gracefully must be young

                 because I don't wish getting old on anyone

                 as I come to the end

                 I don't have any enemies but just friends

                whether it's the end or we go on forever

               treat everyone and everyday like it's your last one together

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment