Friday, July 17, 2015

THINKING BACK TO ME AND YOU

  THINKING BACK TO ME AND YOU
                        thinking back

                      how sweet love can be

                    a reflection of the time we spent

                    and how sweet you were to me

                  I still  remember back then

                to the first kiss we shared

                in the mist of the day

               and the nights cool air
 
             the memories we had

              some ended up in fights

             but you were always there

             making love and

          passion of pulling my hair

           the way two lovers  do

           helps keep my memory of you

          i listen when you talk

          I love the way you are

          writing i love you on the sidewalk

        i am yours and are mine

        and time after time

         sometimes i stare for hours while you sleep

          wondering what you see in me

          do you ever think of him

          when we make love

         am I the one your dreaming of

         or is it another guy in some fantasy

        I'll never forget holding her

        it's not like it used to be

        I only have moments

       it'll never be the way it used to be

       thinking back in time to our memories

       your the greatest memory i'll ever know

     don't walk away please don't go

No comments:

Post a Comment