Saturday, April 25, 2015

IT'S BEEN AWHILE SO HOW HAVE YOU BEEN

 IT'S BEEN AWHILE SO HOW HAVE YOU BEEN
mom hows dad it's been a year now

and were all still feeling sad

I you both had to leave us and go

but for our reasons why we'll never know

i know some day we'll see you again

but it's taking so long we get sad now and then

yes mom were getting by

but time to time we still cry

life is going so fast you never know which day will be my last

there's been times when i wanted to take my life

but I can never seem to find the knife

maybe life's really not that bad

you make me believe this addiction I can beat

and someday again I can be me

every now and then I wonder how i'll go

will it be cancer a question no one knows

well it's been awhile since I seen the day

that you went away

it's been awhile how have you been

I can't wait for you to come back again

No comments:

Post a Comment