Wednesday, January 7, 2015

WHEN YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES

WHEN YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES
Do you still love me? or is this goodbye

 when you open your eyes, am I the one you see?

when  times gone by and you close your eyes, will you ever see me?

do you still think of him in some faded memory?

 when you close your eyes

 who do you see?

is it me or some other guy?

What you mean to me

I’ll be what you need me to be

One can never find

Another heart great as mine

So you reach out to take a hold

Through the window

A vision becomes a ghost

You see a man you used to know

The one you missed the most

But when it comes to time

Only a heart can unwind

And you make me a better man

To find the truth is to never understand

Searching the answer buried in the sand

Gee girl! You know what it is

You can’t take more than you give





No comments:

Post a Comment