Sunday, June 21, 2015

I HONESTLY LOVE YOU

I HONESTLY LOVE YOU
will i be the one you began to remember

watching as everything you loved

gone by 8:42 on September morning

as for everything i believed in gone without a warning

each and every race were blown off it's face on earth


everything you stood for came down to a single word


when the towers fells I swear I could hear you scream


it could be heard around the world


until I realized the one screaming was me


picking up the pieces one memory at a time


if I only had a clue i'd change the hands of time


who knew that would be our last goodbye


i still see the pain on your face


that morning when i made you cry


your tired of all my alibi's and my lying eyes


i can never take back the day i made you cry


I remember your last words


do you love I replied NO! then why


the last word why with tears falling down your face


fourteen years later you are the one I still remember


everyday I wake up at 8:42 and i see your face next to mine


then I wipe my eyes it was the illusion of me crying


I've never found love again or the feel of another woman


you were my first flame and you'll be my last


my heart will never begrudge all the pain that I've cost you


and i know you'll understand why i can never love again


i'm hopelessly in love with you


they talk about everyone who died in the building


what about those who were in the plane 


who will never be recognized again


a flame that no longer burns through turned to ashes


and I know everyone has to pay the cost


whose sins is she paying for


is it mine or all the ones who have died before


everyday i get up and remember


I love her more than the day before


and i'll never lose her love again


the fame burns out to early


will the memories will last forever

No comments:

Post a Comment