Wednesday, June 17, 2015

WHEN THE FLAME BURNS OUT

 WHEN THE FLAME BURNS OUT

          will i be the one you remember of

           you'll never love me as much as i love you

          and i'll never satisfy and be the flame

                 that  you feel inside it doesn't feel the same

             it was us before them and someday it'll be us again

              someday but not now we must breakdown and say goodbye

             i see the pain in your face you can no longer disguise

           all the alibi's and cheating eyes

           my heart couldn't begrudge all the pain you caused me to cry

            i'm hopelessly in love with you

              a flame that no longer burns through

              and it's time to pay the cost

              remember the love we felt

               and never lose the love that's lost

           you were my first flame will you be my last

             the fame burns out to early

                 will the memories ever last

and in the end all the alibi's and

        the lies I can't disguise
               

No comments:

Post a Comment