Sunday, November 30, 2014

CRAZY OR NOT! I CAN'T TELL

CRAZY OR UNWELL !I CAN’T TELL
                  
I hear a knock at the door, I peek off to the side then, I run and hide

I can’t let you see me, so I go in the corner and cry

What if you can see through me what am I feeling inside

If I don’t do things the same way, things are going to go bad

People think I’m crazy, what if I’m normal, has everyone gone mad

Everything’s going through my head at the same time

 Life has become a test I’m afraid of the knowledge that I posses

Will lead to provisions of someone’s death I have to pull over and duck

 People are following me, with these feelings I’ll never be free

I have to go now, I see you I don’t understand

 Why are you watching me through the web cam?

So now you can see who I am, everytime I answer the phone

 My brain begins to scan, crazy or not this is who I am



No comments:

Post a Comment