Sunday, November 9, 2014

THIS IS GOODBYE! TIME FOR ME TO FLY

     THIS IS GOODBYE! TIME FOR ME TO FLY

All you do is lie, where have you been, who’s that guy

You must be fudging nuts, if you think you’re the one

If you think you’re someone I trust, then you are fudging nuts

I’ve been up and down for you, and look what you put me through

You’re going to have to hurt another guy, it’s time for me to fly

You pulled so much shit I don’t know where to begin

I’m addicted to you, remembering who you were back then

So I let you come back over and over again, knowing how it will end

I just can’t seem to move on, I’m just not strong enough

So babe if you really love me you’ll leave me, a decision that’s tough

You won’t! I’ve come to realize it’s not love but fear of being alone

Little by little I’m drifting away from you, knowing you’re not the own

Why are you still with me, just because! Where’s the woman I fell in love

I guess life turned her that way, cold without a soul and noting to say

Less to know, being a cold bitch has made me stronger

It’s time to go, and time for me to fly, without remorse

This is goodbye, IT’S TIME FOR ME TO FLY

 All I've done for you and got nothing in return

 you’re out of my life for good, and you’re no longer my concern





No comments:

Post a Comment