Thursday, November 13, 2014

WHY CAN'T I BE ME AGAIN!

       WHY CAN’T I BE ME AGAIN!

Watching people being affectionate is how I used to be

That person I’m watching used to be me

When did I stop becoming the guy I used to be

Feeling like a hard fall, getting hit with this reality call

Is it good I’m not that guy anymore?

Everything in life happens for a reason what this was for

Watching everyone revolve around, in a world I don’t belong

Like fighting a fight you know you’re going to lose

If you when this fight will you then again become you

I’m not asking for a lot, just to be normal

Not someone who’s super special just a life that’s informal

 Everyone I touch, dies from what? Is it me or life’s just tough?
I have so many questions that only god know

This life I’m living is not the one I chose

Sometimes I’m ill some days are up others are low

Who is this guy, he is not someone I know





No comments:

Post a Comment