Thursday, August 21, 2014

FORCE

                                        A force greater than me, a force you can’t see

                                         I feel a force growing inside of me

                                        A force field is the only way to set me free

                                       An inner force now has become part of me

                                       A part that can’t be seen by the human eye

                                       A part that has more force than you and I

                                       A force far out ways the science fiction

                                      The kind of force that could lead to a nerds addiction

                                      A life like force that can’t be explained

                                     A force greater than a human brain

                                     This must be a alien force who lost there course

                                      But friend or foe, in the end this force is only a cup of Joe
                                           






No comments:

Post a Comment