Monday, August 18, 2014

ROAD TRIP

Road trip filled with a packed car

 Many miles to, never know where we are

 Going on the road in search of my path

Traveling from one state to another

 My destinations path I can now see the importance

Of where the destination ends and how to get there

Waterfalls gushing through the Tennessee Mountain
s
The colors turning to rainbows skittles falling like an avalanche

Everyone flying by me in Atlanta, like they just committed a crime

 When I finally get through Georgia it will be Mylanta time

 I get a second wind an inter twine crossing the mason dixen line

On toward the west of Florida I feel the air increasing in my chest

Entering the Anna-Maria Island watching cruise ships out yonder

Met many people had much fun, must get back home I’m not getting anything done
            
        
          
           

           

               

No comments:

Post a Comment