Tuesday, August 19, 2014

JOUIRNEY

                            
                            A journey through life, make what’s wrong become right

                            Uplifting search for a place I belong

                             Lost in confusion of all that is wrong

                             My Guilt has become so thick I can no longer see

                           On this journey there’s so much to learn about me

                           Life a compass to where I've been direction brings me there again

                          My destination has become clear, now my future is become near

                         Life challenges us upon a different course feeling of passing the torch

                         Going through the stages of my life where day blends into night

                        I hope you find your journey too, when it happens you will know what to do
                         
                            

                              

No comments:

Post a Comment