Thursday, December 4, 2014

THEN WALKS IN !

 THEN LOVE WALKS IN!
I never thought there come a day

When I’d look love in the face

And not want to walk away

The good times I had in my life

All ended in just one night

I’m the guy who’s spent his life alone

I didn't care, I didn't need anyone

Thinking back to what happened could happen again

 Where were you the day it all began the day love walked in?

 Love hit me with a bean bag full of rocks

Love hit me so quick, when love walks in it doesn't knock

It’s going through my mind over and over again tick tock

Asking myself wasn't I happy alone, and then love walks in

Love walked in and danced on my heart

Like two chocolate hearts melted into one

I’m scared I’ll never be alone again

But you’ll feel the high when love walks in


No comments:

Post a Comment