Friday, December 19, 2014

YOUR GONE

YOUR GONE!!
I woke up this morning you were not there

And rubbed my eyes, you could be anywhere

Then suddenly I realize, there’s a note, it says goodbye

You’re gone! You’re gone out of my life

You snuck out as soon as I closed my eyes


Just like that you whisked out in the middle of the night


So many things I could’ve done to make it right


What could I say to make you stay, or has t all been said


You told me to go to hell and drop dead


I would hold you close but I’m looking at an empty bed


I want to make things right what can I do


Could have made you laugh a little more instead of annoying you


So many things I could done, I could have been your everyone


But how could it be what can be done


When we were together no longer have fun


I made my choice, now it’s done, maybe its better off now you’re gone


Some days you have to move on, realize when it’s over and done


So I chose to leave you alone, I’ll no longer be waiting by the phone


She’s gone!! Like the Wisk of the air


She’s gone! She left me and I don’t even care

No comments:

Post a Comment