Monday, December 8, 2014

THIS POEM IS ABOUT YOU

       THIS POEM IS ABOUT YOU

    If there was a poem written about you

What would it say, would it make you cry or begin to pray

Have you change someone’s life in a positive way

To pay it forward to a person that’s right

Is the greatest homage, a worthy fight

Who would you be and what did you do

To make someone so damn proud of you

To be on the wall along side of Thomas Dillion

Or U.S. Marshall Dillion saved the world by hunting villains

Whoever your hero in your poem

Must have been some special someone who stands alone

My homage of my poem, is the most special someone

Is my sister who’s a little older than me

She held us together, kept alive our family tree

When my mother died she became the sister she didn’t have to be

Words can never express, my

true feelings of emotional complex




No comments:

Post a Comment