Friday, September 26, 2014

FADING AWAY

                               FADING AWAY
         Every day I feel you’re memory is fading away

       When I close my eyes is the only time I can see your face today

       Why is the pain I feel from losing you starting to fade away?

       Why doesn't it hurt as much as it did the very first day?

       I can no longer see your face when I look up in outer space

       Does this mean I miss you less and less everyday? Someday will you fade away

       I regret the day when that happens it will become my single worse day of my life

       I do still get to talk to you through the moon and the stars on every midnight

        You face might fade away but all the memories I have of you they can’t take away

        I’ll see your face again someday, till then we will  talk through the stars and space
      
         
       
      
          
         

           

No comments:

Post a Comment