Monday, September 29, 2014

FOREVER TOGETHER

TOGETHER FOREVER

Too much has be taken so much was said

 I should be feeling, happy inside but i'm sad instead

life's a disaster with everything I've been through I’m nothing without you

alls I know is my feelings are true, I can't picture my life without you

When I forge upon my future without you it’s too much

The thought of being without you, is worse than my deepest cut

Through an ocean of confusion is only as strong as the bond between us

In the end we begin our lives together, and then our hearts beat as one the bleeding is forever

Forever together is a dream i'm in, I close my eyes and let the dreams begin

life is hard on the road we're on, looking toward our future something beyond

and out of the blue it's through,a call from her was nothing new,but it's me not you





No comments:

Post a Comment