Tuesday, September 23, 2014

WHOSE YOU'RE DOG

                   WHOSE YOU’RE DOG TONIGHT

     I am the wind blowing through your life over and over again

     Telling you over every time what you’re heart means to mine,

   Girl I’m just going through a thing, a phase! I just need to UN wind

  Hang in there with me and in time you to will see another part of me

  There are two sides of every man, one mysterious, and the other you understand

  You can always understand his compassion, his warmth that makes him a man

   Then there the other side of him that shows up now and then,

 Sometimes men can be dogs that turn on you just to impress his friends

 So next time you blow through her life, ask yourself is what you’re doing right

 If not then you’re a dog! Get the hell out of her life

       

No comments:

Post a Comment