Tuesday, September 9, 2014

LOVE ON THE ROCKS

why is our love on the rocks,why would I lie to you

if I tell you the truth would you really think it was true

you say I haven't done enough, you know I've tried

you say I've cheated, your wrong maybe I wasn't there when you needed

but I've never hurt you, I've never done you wrong

in the end you'll find I loved only you all along


so if your looking for a way out, just tell me what this is about


if this is thee end, please just say it again, this is thee end


I don't believe it no way it's true,not with everything we been through


if you are giving up say it now,tell me who he is ,tell me how


so now you have a choice leave me or we can rejoice


say who he is if we're done, so I can find his ass with a gun


but if it's just only me, then i'll let you go i'll let you be

No comments:

Post a Comment