Monday, September 29, 2014

WOMEN I KNEW AND WHAT I PUT THEM THROUGH

WOMEN I KNEW AND WHAT I PUT THEM THROUGH

Remembering the good times with julienne Making out in the sand

Her parents never did like me they just wouldn't try to understand

I’m a fun loving good timing man, parents don’t like this kind of man

Then there was that short time with Angie, she was sweet like candy

Until she had ripped out my heart from inside my chest, she was the best

She did taught me about life and I became the man I needed to be

Then I was 17 and came along Christine she was so kind and good to me

 I loved the way she treated me she brought out the good in me that most will not see

Wow! I hit 25 Janice I can’t lie she the only one I cried when I said goodbye

 She is my old flame and our age difference made me feel ashamed

And I’ll love her till the day I die, keeping our friendship is why

All hell broke out when I hit 32 that’s when I met my best friend patilou!

Boy there was a friend full of energy there’s nothing she wouldn't do

Then came along Gina for more than one night, she made the sun shine so bright

I thought she was my soul mate for the rest of my life, it was all over in just one night

But I’m a guy and I found a way to mess up this love, so I walked away and gave up

 How can I be so dumb to ruined my only true love, loving someone is not enough

Many more women came after that, with then I wore many different hats

The knots have drifted the knots are gone

 Being with someone you don’t love is loneliness far worse than being alone

These are the ones who made an impact, if I changed my life maybe I’ll take myself back




No comments:

Post a Comment