Friday, September 26, 2014

NATURES ROAD TRIP


                                       NATURES ROAD TRIP

       I remember as a child the family road trips that always were sprung upon me

       Watching the beautiful sceneries around and the unique colorful birds in the trees

      A content look amongst the deer knowing how we command all of nature to be free

      If only for a moment I was part of them I was free which made nature a part of me

     The birds were flying to where they wanted to be and I to believed I could fly from tree to tree

     When you’re in nature you’re free to be judged in nature it’s something you just don’t see

    If you’re part of nature and you just don’t agree come for yourself take a look and see

     Just being part of the nature deep down is about free as you’re going to be

     ©natures road trip- rick McDonnell

No comments:

Post a Comment