Tuesday, September 9, 2014

HELLO MY FRIEND

hello my friend will we ever meet again, or is this thee end

strolling through the times, when we didn't have a dime

now years have gone and without you I feel a lone

do you feel nothing, are you afraid to feel something

you can deny what we had all you want, you can fool yourself with the thought

you can hang up if you had enough, has this call been to tough


but in the end your heart will tell, has sweltered has swelled


things I've done to you,if you done them to me i'd forget you to


so how are you tonight, is things ok are you doing alright


you say you no longer love me,you found another


but are you happy with him,or wont you ever discover


ok sorry didn't mean to make you cry,so i'll leave good bye

No comments:

Post a Comment