Friday, October 17, 2014

FEAR OF DYING ALONE

 FEAR OF DYING ALONE

If I told you I wasn't afraid of dying

You can tell by my fear I’m lying

But my biggest fear of all, is dying alone

Would it be a heart attack just like that your gone

Or could it be a stroke where I cannot speak

What if I could not reach the phone?

Would anyone miss you if you went away?

I have a fear of dying alone everyday

Seeing everyone dying around me

Wondering when my time will be

That’s a question only god know

He has your toe tagged when it’s your time to go

Why are you laying in bed, never move an inch

If I had to Could I save my life in a pinch?

Would I want to live or have I  just gave up

So much has happened, you've had enough

Get up your about to have your second wind

Your not dying your living again


No comments:

Post a Comment