Thursday, October 16, 2014

LOVE FROM AFAR

         LOVE FROM AFAR
She shines off the bay a gleam that becomes so bright

I can’t get her out of my mind, I think about her every night

She’s the most beautiful woman in the bay, I almost said hi tonight

Seems like every time I try to talk to her my tongue gets twisted

Because she’s my world, she’s my day, I love her so much in every way

If I could just tell her, if only once, the way I feel, I just don’t know what to say

What would I say, if she even once looked my way, I practice it everyday

Then I had my chance, I stumbled and bumped into her, and she said hello

How could I fumble! How did I fall, I said it over and over, these are things I do not know

How can she ever love a guy that cannot speak, how can she be with a man that is so weak

Then I guess I will have to love her from afar, I guess that’s who you are, yes! That’s me


No comments:

Post a Comment