Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I'LL FORGET YOU IN TIME

                        I’LL FORGET YOU IN TIME
 Everyday like a fixation I watch you through the window

I see you look back with your hair so fluffy with a golden glow

 There are so many things about you I want to know

Do you laugh so hard that you start to cry, are you sad when you say goodbye

Or do you pee yourself when it rains outside, are you depressed when you tell a lie

What are the things that you like to do, those are all the favorite things I like to do to

Who are you thinking about, what’s on your mind, and will you notice me in time

Sometimes I feel like I’m stalking you, you’re everything to me, I can’t get you out of my mind

Watching you’re every move, never seen someone so kind, was probably the first sign

 I’m going crazy without you, but I’ll get better and forget you in time

You’re with another, you’ll never be mine, you let me down easy cause you are so kind


    

No comments:

Post a Comment