Friday, October 17, 2014

MY ADDICTION

        MY ADDICTION
Your life has been taken over by an addiction

Another falling child a product of my own affliction

I don’t do it just to get high; I have to just to get by

Dreams are grounded by anxiety in bed

  On certain moments you wish you were dead

Can you wait it out and get better for god’s sake

But the losing your mind is the part you can’t take

You can’t remember the last time you stood on your own

Only thing you can think of is you want this feeling gone

So many people couldn’t take it, so they took their life

That’s a coward’s way out, that’s not what life’s all about

An addiction is a drug, and my drug of choice is you

 Your My addiction that I am going through

Is living my life without you, an addiction I can no longer do


No comments:

Post a Comment